The Stone Tablet

The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

(Left to Right) The winners of this years Gobbler Gallop are Montzerrath Banegas, 7th, Julia Vu, 8th, Camryn Sonnenfeld, 8th, Zachary Weber, 8th, Nolan Langford, 8th, Nathan Bowen, 7th, and Donald Kargbo, 7th. Not only did they win they all got some yummy food to take home for Thanksgiving.

Sabbar M., Staff Writer

The Gobbler’s Gallop took place after school on November 16,2017. It was a race that involved running two miles around the Stone Middle School.Students who won first place were rewarded with a turkey, while for the second place winners there was a apple pie. There were four winners that took home the turkey two seventh graders (one girl and one boy) and two eighth graders (one girl and one boy.) In order to participate, the runners need to bring two canned items from home. It was organised by SCA. Montzerrath Banegas and Donald Kargbo both won First place for the seventh grade. Nathan Bowen won second place for 7th grade. For the eighth grade winners Zachary Weber and Julia Vu took home the big turkey, while Nolan Langford and Camryn Sonnenfeld won the apple pie.

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

Feature Articles

Who was Ormond Stone?

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

School News

The Room For After School

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

School News

Hurling Hurricanes! Please Help!

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

People

A Day in the Life of a Warriner Exchange Student

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

School News

Author John Gilstrap Comes to Stone for a Visit!

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

Feature Articles

Seventh Grade Students Learn About the Watershed

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

School News

Stone Students Rage Over the No Electronics in the Cafeteria

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

School News

FCPS Starting Before Labor Day!

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

People

Students Reveal Love For Ms. Stanziani

• The Stone Gobbler Gallup!

School News

Tardy Sweep! Run For Your Life!

Panther News Set in Stone
The Stone Gobbler Gallup!